“May Christ dwell in your hearts through faith; and may charity be the root and foundation of your lives, so that you that you may comprehend, with all the other believers, the breadth, length, height and depth of Christ’s love – surpassing all knowledge, so that you may be filled with all the fullness of God! Yes indeed! To God, whose power at work in us, can do infinitely more than we can ask or imagine – to God be glory in the Church and through Christ Jesus, forever and ever. Amen!”
Welcome to our Church Family at Resurrection!
We’re so grateful that you’re here! We see you to be the presence of Jesus with us! And we hope that you will experience Jesus in us, as together we walk the path of life - with all its complexities, challenges and joys, and the path of Gospel Faith – ‘companions on the journey’ - with Jesus and each other!
I love Saint Paul’s prayer for the Church (Ephesians 3:17-21.) – reminding us, that rooted in the love of Jesus, God can do so much more than we can ask or imagine, and so much more than if we tried to ‘go it alone’! Isn’t it great? Ordinary folks, like us, believing in the power of love, mercy and kindness – empowered to do extraordinary things, and conquer even death!
Our experience, and the teaching of our Church – that the Sunday Mass – remembering the life, death and resurrection of Jesus in Word, Sacrament and Holy Spirit – is the “source and summit” of our life in Christ. It is the Church’s “main event”! Here, we receive what we need for the week ahead, gathered together to share each other’s burdens and joys!
- Here, we glimpse what Heaven will be like some day!
- From Sunday Mass flows our Mission – to be fully engaged, alive, transformed in Christ!
- From this “main event” comes the power to accomplish our Vision – to be faithful disciples of Jesus, and generous stewards of God’s many gifts to us!
- The Gifts of the Holy Spirit, Scripture, Eucharist and each other’s good example inspire us to live out Core Gospel Values – prayer, service, sharing, hospitality, continued learning and gratitude – in our daily lives, relationships and ordinary experiences.
So, warmly, we invite you to ‘jump in’ to our life in Jesus Christ here at Resurrection! See how the church family here can be a blessing to you! Most respectfully, we believe ‘you need us’ to come to full stature in Christ.
And honestly, ‘we need you’, so that all God has in mind to make of us – “infinitely more than we can ask or imagine” – may come to pass, for earth and for Heaven!
Thank you for being here! Praise God for you!
Growing together in the Lord…
“God bless us…EVERY one”!
Father Tim Shillcox, O.Praem
Prayer - Service - Sharing - Hospitality - Learning - Gratitude
We are a fully engaged parish whose hearts are opening, minds are changing and lives are transforming.
Here are some details about our community. All are welcome to worship and encounter the sacred with us.
- We are a Roman Catholic Christian parish and a parish of the Diocese of Green Bay.
- We were founded in 1963 by founding pastor Fr. William Spalding.
- Resurrection is currently home to over 1500 families and over 3500 members
- We are blessed to support Fr. Allouez Catholic School with sites at Resurrection (Middle School) and St. Matthew (Elementary)
- Fun Fact: Vince Lombardi and family were charter members of the parish.