Resurrection Parish Pastoral Council
PURPOSE, DUTIES, AND AUTHORITY OF THE COUNCIL
The Council is the representative body of the Resurrection Catholic Congregation. It shall be advisory to the Pastor. The Council shall deliberate in all matters pertaining to the pastoral, spiritual, financial, social and educational affairs of the parish. The Council shall serve as a coordinating body for all organizations and group activities within the parish.
Based upon the vision of the Mission Statement, the Council shall be the primary parish body to deliberate and formulate policy and develop long range plans according to parish needs and goals. Decisions of the Council shall be made according to the method of consensus. Whenever appropriate, the Chairperson shall call a vote to confirm the consensus. Any member of the Council may request such a vote. The Council encourages the general membership of the congregation to attend regular Council meetings.
All proposals and acts of the Council shall be subject to the approval of the Pastor. In instances where irreconcilable differences occur between the Pastor and the Council, they shall be resolved by the method of due process adopted by the Diocese of Green Bay.
The members of the Council shall include the following:
- Pastor (non-voting)
- Associate Pastor and/or Deacon (non-voting)
- A Parish Trustee-Secretary elected by the parish
A Parish Trustee-Treasurer elected by the parish
- In addition, the Directors of the parish shall be expected to attend Council meetings as non-voting representatives. Staff members other than the Directors may be asked to attend council meetings at the discretion of the Pastor.
- Parish Council Trustee Secretary, Mary Burich
- Finance Council Trustee Treasurer, Paul Defnet
If you would like to contact any of the people above you may e-mail the parish at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward it to the appropriate party.
Pastoral Council Meeting Minutes will be published after they are approved.
Agendas will be published one week before the scheduled council meeting.
- Pastor, Fr. Tim Shillcox
- Director, Sheila De Luca (Pastoral Associate/Family Life)
- Director, Deb Le Sage (Business Manager/Development)
- Chair, David Weber
- Member, Bill Bennett
- Member, Threse Martin
- Member, Cheryl Martzahl
- Member, Lisa Milligan
- Member, Debbie Ruggles
- Member, Ken Zittlow
Pastoral Council Agendas & Minutes 2016-2017
Annual Parish Meeting Minutes
Pastoral Council 2017-2018
Pastoral Council 2016-2017
You must have Acrobat Reader to view and print the following items.