- Who is God to you?
- What does being a member of the Catholic Church mean to you?
- Why is being confirmed important?
- How has your faith life changed and developed since you first received God’s grace in the Sacrament of Baptism?
- How is the Holy Spirit present in the world? In your life?
- What does it mean to be open to the Holy Spirit? What does it mean to be filled with the Holy Spirit?
- Do you think you’re open to the gifts and fruits of the Holy Spirit? Which gifts and/or fruits do you feel you need most at this point in your life?
- Describe difficult situations in which you have seen others grow in their relationships with God and the community.
- What do you regard as the most powerful symbol of God’s love for you?
- What is the most important thing about Jesus to you? How can you incorporate that into your life more deeply?
- What story from scripture is your favorite? How did it impact your life?
- Which virtue is the most difficult to live for you?
- Have you ever shown love to an enemy? Have you ever missed the opportunity to show love and regretted it?
- What do you feel is today’s most serious moral issue? What do you feel can be done about it?
- What do you think prevents people from following Jesus today?
- What one aspect of your life are you most grateful for?
- What in your life brings you much joy?
- What experience or person has brought deep meaning into your life?
- How can you bring joy or healing to those who have a sense of hopelessness?
- How can you share the word of God with others?
- What is your favorite part of Mass and why?
- How can you participate more fully during the liturgy?
- Why is it important to be persistent in prayer?
- Why is service a necessary dimension of faith development?
- In what ways are Sunday Mass, personal prayer, and reflection on Scripture related to serving others?
- What saint has inspired you the most?
- How has preparing for Confirmation helped you?
- How will being confirmed help you? What challenges will it bring?
- How can you bring your faith to your peers and others you meet?
- What gifts do you have that can be shared as a ministry? How can you be more involved in the parish?