Every year the diocese invites Catholics across Green Bay to participate in the Bishop's Appeal. This invitation is for everyone to help support with prayer and financial resources, the work of the Gospel done at the diocesan level. Resurrection is a very blessed community, but even we benefit from the work the Bishop's Appeal funds. Catholic Charities, formation grants, and IT infrastructure are just a few ways that Resurrection benefits from the funds raised and shared by the Bishop's Appeal.
What is the Bishop's Appeal?
The Bishop’s Appeal is a direct appeal to people of the Diocese asking them to make a gift to support the mission and ministries of the Diocese of Green Bay.
Gifts to the Bishop’s Appeal help:
• Young people learn about Jesus in our parishes and Catholic schools
• Those in need of counseling through services provided by Catholic Charities
• Men receive training and formation to become deacons
• The sick and homebound receive Holy Communion and prayer through Care Ministry
• New Evangelization brings faith-filled programming into our Church communities and so much more!
Your gift to the Bishop’s Appeal helps build vibrant parishes and faith-filled communities throughout northeastern Wisconsin.