Autumnfest 2017, Sunday August 27th
AutumnFest—Sunday, August 27
10:30 AM Outdoor Polka Mass
Bring your own lawn chairs.
Brats, Hamburgers & Hot Dogs
The Sugarbush Boys
We need lots of volunteers to make this day a success! These are just some of the many volunteer opportunities available for you and your family!
- Food Cashiers and Servers
- Booyah Helpers
- Set up and clean up helpers
- Donate (please drop off at the parish in marked boxes):
- Gently used toys and/or stuffed animals for the Fish Pond Game
- 2 L bottles of soda, juice, Gatorade, lemonade, or any bottle with a neck for Ring Toss
- Boxes of cereal, chips, crackers, snacks of any type, etc. for the Cereal/Snack Walk
Women’s Guild needs bakers for the Silent Auction “Dessert of the Month”
12 volunteers are needed to provide a homemade dessert & deliver it to the winning bidder one of the 12 months Sept. 2017 – Aug. 2018. If you are interested, please call Kathy Dax (920-621-9812) or email her at email@example.com
Check it out and sign up today in the Greeting Area!